The Recitals Current Affairs Magazine is a teacher in itself helping a candidate to realise his/her dream of clearing the civil services exam and other related exams to the civil services.
The Recitals has five sections. These are:
- Feature Article: The civil service mains exam has become quite exhaustive and analytical, especially since 2013 after the change in syllabus. Features article section picks and focuses on 2-3 topics every month that provides an insight into the issue so as to help students understand the core of the issue giving at most importance to analysis. This will help in Essay writing for the Mains Exam.
- Mains Q&A: This section contains descriptive question and answer based on current developments. A hallmark of the current affairs team, posts a daunting tasks to come out with Mains Q &A every month. A challenge the experienced and efficient team handles with care to deliver the best to its ardent readers. Extra Mile is a sub-section that provides extra information on the topic in discussion, with additional information to use in the exam depending on the need of the question.
- Prelims Q&A: This section contains objective based questions that will test your diligence while reading the current issues. These MCQs will be of UPSC standard with detailed explanation. Students are advised to attempt these MCQs honestly and read the explanation carefully. The idea is to also provide students with a question bank of around 600 current affairs MCQs (50 Qs × 12 months = 600 Qs) before appearing for the prelim test, which will act as revision on issues spanning over the entire year.
- Bridging Gaps: This miscellaneous section is to cover current affairs topics that could not be converted to a MCQ or a Q & A, but are important for the exam and it is important for candidates to be informed about this content.
- Case Study: This section has been prepared to help prepare for G.S Paper -4. This section would contain a case study based on a happening in the month along with analysis and solution to the problem asked in the case.
It is advised that students follow, study and revise the current affairs regularly through the Vajiram IAS App / which help in systematic and thematic coverage of syllabus over the months.
Exam strategy is a site where you can many useful resources which can help you in your preparation for various government competetive exams. We provide monthly, weekly magazines like Science Reporter, India Today, Business Today, Outlook, Open, Yojana, Kurukshetra and many other.
We also provide you various books which can help you in your preparartion as well as it can save your money. You can also request us for any kind of material by just doing us mail on email@example.com ,we will give our best.
If link got expired please let me know by just doing comment on the post.
Disclaimer – The content of www.examstrategy.in only provide for information and educational purposes, we are not publisher or owner of any Book/pdf/notes/material uploaded on this site. We are provided free available books/pdf/notes/study material on internet or other resources like links etc.
If any query mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org