Disha’s Physics series by North India’s popular faculty for IIT-JEE, Er. D. C. Gupta, have achieved a lot of acclaim by the IIT-JEE teachers and students for its quality and in-depth coverage. To make it more accessible for the students Disha now re-launches its complete series in 12 books based on chapters/ units/ themes. These books would provide opportunity to students to pick a particular book in a particular topic.
Ray & Wave Optics for JEE Main & Advanced (Study Package for Physics) is the 11th book of the 12 book set.
• The chapters provide detailed theory which is followed by Important Formulae, Strategy to solve problems and Solved Examples.
• Each chapter covers 5 categories of New Pattern practice exercises for JEE – MCQ 1 correct, MCQ more than 1 correct, Assertion & Reason, Passage and Matching based Questions.
• The book provides Previous years’ questions of JEE (Main and Advanced). Past years KVPY questions are also incorporated at their appropriate places.
• The present format of the book would be useful for the students preparing for Boards and various competitive exams.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Reflection of Light
2. Refraction and Dispersion
3. Refraction at Spherical Surface Lenses and Photometry
4. Wave optics
Exam strategy is a site where you can many useful resources which can help you in your preparation for various government competetive exams. We provide monthly, weekly magazines like Science Reporter, India Today, Business Today, Outlook, Open, Yojana, Kurukshetra and many other.
We also provide you various books which can help you in your preparartion as well as it can save your money. You can also request us for any kind of material by just doing us mail on firstname.lastname@example.org ,we will give our best.
If link got expired please let me know by just doing comment on the post.
Disclaimer – The content of www.examstrategy.in only provide for information and educational purposes, we are not publisher or owner of any Book/pdf/notes/material uploaded on this site. We are provided free available books/pdf/notes/study material on internet or other resources like links etc.
If any query mail us at: email@example.com